ฺBreak from My So-Called Life

Well, wouldn't it be terrific if I can thoroughly understand myself?  Being consistent and ever rational?  My mind is truly impermanence and non-self in action.  So it's good that I'll be away and let's things take their due courses.   
Anyhow, I finally wrapped up this semester.  A bit of errands here and there to finish off.  Then, on Thursday, I'm leaving for Wat Pa Sukato, where I'll stay for one week.  It'd be interesting to be there in the summer.  Plus, Bangkok is now undergoing yet another political rally, so the atmosphere is rather serious and heated, on top of the already high temperature of the summer.

Hopefully, I have interesting stuff to update you guys when I come back.  And let's hope that I don't get mad at anything, alive or dead.

Comments