What Google can do to my blog

When I started out writing a blog, I was asked "Who would read it anyway?"  Of course, I did want to have blog readers initially, and I almost had a page counter.  But I couldn't find that kind of tool so I didn't put it in.  I still have no idea who read it, except for my friends who read and comment.  Now, I don't really want to know who reads it as my freedom would be limited because I would be like, what such and such would think about this...  So far, my targeted audience has been myself (mainly), and the secondary objective is to keep my friends informed about my whereabouts and what I'm up to. 

Since the incidents between Baan Aree and Suan Santitham, I have had two comments from "strangers" on my blog entries related to these issues.  I asked one of them how they found my page and he said by Google.  I just googled "Luangpor Pramote" (in English) and I found my blog on the bottom of the first page of Google result!   So I deactivated all the pages I have written about Baan Aree and Suan as I'm now taking the position of sitting on the fence...

The other day, Luangpee Tum told me that he's read my blog printouts about Sukato (I snail mailed to him and Phra Ajahn Note) and he said เขียนได้สนุกสนานมากเลย  which was flattering indeed.

Comments