Winter is finally here


Over the weekend, my high school friends and I went to Kao Yai.  We stayed over at a log home owned by my dad's girlfriend.  It was my first time in that house.  Kind of nice.  The sky was clear and it wasn't too cold.  More photos are on Picasa.

Amazing how we still hang out.  And I realized how much older I've become.  Forgetting this and that.  And talking about the past.  What's more elderly than that?

Anyhow, after being bitchy to my student, I emailed him to ask him to come to see me yesterday.  I got his issue resolved (for now at least), and it was indeed my fault as his issue requires chemistry knowledge to figure out.  Amazing how little I remembered about chemical engineering.  This is a bit sad considering that I spent 6 years of my adolescent life studying it.  It proves, once again, that worldly knowledge is fleeting, but spiritual wisdom stays (not that I have much of it to lose yet.)

Lately, I've been noticing how much I love myself.  Essentially everything I do is to serve or reinforce my sense of identity.  No, I'm not trying to alter anything, as I was taught that I only need to be aware of it, and my super duper ego will subside or at least it wouldn't get worse.

Seems like Bangkok is getting into winter.  I love it. 

Comments