Learning to shut up

It just dawns upon me that my yoga friends are as weird as I am.  Of course, seeing everything from my point of view, I think they are weird, but I'm normal.  However, people often "compliment" on my unusual behaviors, so I suppose I'm not so plain after all.  Anyhow, it seems like I'm about to lose a friend by being too judgmental on him and talking about it behind his back. As usual, bad karma often does not hesitate to present itself.

As Luangpor Pramote said the other day that we should pay more attention to ourselves and not in other people's business.  I thought I wasn't nosy, but I guess I underestimate myself.

Comments

pink said…
of course u are not plain! you are nice just the way i like it lol i guess its the directness and sincerity i sense in ya. also, your blog is entertaining esp. when i come visit once in a while and you got like 5 stories up for us to read.keep it coming.

i think my boss prob think of me the same way u do towards that confusing kid. im just a dumb ass