There comes an end.

Finally, I have wrapped up this semester, submitting all the grades. And I'm ready to leave for Spain tomorrow. I'll visit Amorn with my sister. It's kind of nice to take a vacation because it feels like there is an interruption to normalcy of life.

I just started a new activity. I've been a fan of P'Ed's blog and followed him on Twitter. One day, he tweeted "I wrote about Coco Avant Chanel. Sorry, my foreign friends. I hope my English will be much improved one day to be able to write in Eng." So I translated his blog to English and sent it to him. He appreciated it and said that he had to think about where to put it. I don't particularly care, actually. I know that he'll post it somewhere and it's fun doing it anyway. If we can get non-Thai to be interested in what he's doing, then great!

While doing the translation, I've found two very useful websites:
When I come back from Spain, I'll start a translator job at Suan Santitham too. It'll be interesting.

Comments