Bitchy me

Perhaps the position of the moon is not right, thus I'm in such a bad mood.  No..I was trying to find an excuse.  I was going to say, for some weird reason,...  Of course, there must be a reason but I just don't know it. 

Starting this afternoon, I was kinda bitchy.  I went out for a defense exam of a master student from another university.  Today is the dateline for undergrad senior projects' progressive reports, so they all wanted to see me today.  I got back at 3 PM and 5 students lined up to talk to me.  There is this one student whom I don't particularly like to talk to.  I don't think he's very smart but he's kinda stuck up.  Being a teacher, I'm supposed to be fair and all but with all my deficiencies, I have to catch myself when I'm biased.  Somehow, he just doesn't get the concept of mass balance.  How hard can it be?  I was like, if there is no chemical reaction, whatever goes in must come out.  Oh, well, I hoped he understood my example.  I think he was kinda upset with me.

Every time I see my bad behaviors or bad thoughts, I was like, man!, this is why it's so hard to get out of rebirth cycles.  I know quite well about the mindfulness practice, theory-wise.  And the concept makes a lot of sense to me.  But somehow, I need more practice.  Like when I keep telling students when I want them to do homework that you can't swim from just watching other people swimming.

The school starts next week, to my dislike.  Well, things happen regardless of my desire.

Comments