Almost-over semester

I have one more class to go on Monday and I AM DONE for this semester. This month is particularly tough for me because I teach this one-month class where we meet on Monday for 3 hours, Wednesdays for 3 hours and Saturdays for 6 hours. The entire course lasts one month. I have most of the teaching materials ready but it still takes some work because I change some part of the labs and the homework. But I finally feel satisfied with this course. Not 100% but it's more like what I like.

I went to Suan Santitham to see LP Pramote on last Friday by myself. Nice to go on weekdays as it's not as crowded. Baan Aree organizes a Vipassana retreat where participants come to listen to Luang Por in the morning and then go to the EGAT facility to practice with their mentors.

What I plan to do later is to stay around Suan Santitham for a period of a few days a month. โอ๋, AbsoluteYoga instructor, is doing just that, and she recommends me the place that she usually stays.

I got a surprise today. I thought it was nice to let K. Dungtrin know that I appreciate what he did so I sent the following Twitter message to him:

"อยากให้พี่จัดดังตฤณวิสัชนาที่บ้านอารีย์ไปเรื่อยๆ ได้ไปวันแรก พี่ตรงประเด็นมาก ประหนึ่งโดนตีแสกหน้า ช่วยให้เห็นตัวเองชัด Thanks ka."

And I didn't think that he would read it or reply but he did:

Dungtrin พี่กำลังหาวิธีที่ได้ผลและทำได้ยั่งยืนอยู่จ้ะ

Comments