Ying as a nomad

Last week, I began a new ritual of spending a night at our new family home. It's located at one of the apartment building my family owns. My brother and his family stay in one unit. Ours is another one. I was the first to move in there, just so that the place gets used. Also, I get to see my two-month-old niece too.

It's kind of a challenge to have three places that I can sleep. What ends up happening is that I have many spare items in my car, e.g., my work clothes, my yoga clothes, my towels, my yoga mat, and my shower items. So, my car is like a trailer.

Anyhow, I finally realize what are important items I can't live without: laptop, cell phone, and yoga mat. I can now work anywhere as long as there is a good internet connection and A/C.

Oh, and I finally gave up running, or jogging (to be more exact). I just don't feel like it. So, on the days I don't go to Absolute Yoga studios, I just practice half the primary series at the university. I need to get there early to beat the traffic so I practice in one of the classrooms.

Comments