Quote of the day

I practiced Vinyasa with Peter at AbsoluteYoga studio today. He's Thai but having very good American accent. He was probably raised in the US. To keep us from pushing too hard, he repeated

"Where you are is where you're supposed to be."

And I thought, wow, how deeply philosophical the phrase is. I think it was his intention to mean something else in life, besides yoga, where this statement applies. Anyhow, it's like another way to say "Accept things as they are."

I met my college friends today to update where we've been up to. I told her about my late crush. I haven't talked or emailed him for awhile. He's having a tough job which he doesn't like right now. I wonder how he's doing, but it's not like I can help, and it's better not to keep in touch. So, if you read this note, then I hope you are doing fine with your knee and with that boring part of your job.

Comments