New month and new me

I don't have anything to say in particular but not sure if any of my friends are waiting to read. Last Saturday, I drove P'Kung and Nong Ju to Suan Santhitham to listen to LP Pramote. It was the first time that I slept well the night before, so I was awake listening to him. LP appeared more cheerful and animated than usual, and the weather was delightful. On Sunday, I met my highschool friends over lunch and I learned that some of them are interested in seeing LP. So I'll take them there sometimes. I also recommended K. Dungtrin's books which are also available as audio books. Funny how I've become his ambassador.

Using P'Kung as my contact, I successfully invite her colleague to give a seminar talk on investment options for new graduates for our senior students. I always think that our students are not financially literate. So I was delighted to have her here. She seems to be an enthusiastic person as she called me back to ask about what she should cover.

The university will start next Monday. I teach only graduate-level classes which are much smaller than undergraduates so I should have more time for other stuff.

I had my college friend calling me over the weekend. I suppose she's lonely because she just broke up with her b-friend. So I gave her some suggestions on what to do. Get something to read, for example. I have crap load of things I'd like to do but not enough time...

Oh...what is the new me? I just made it catchy. Well, I did come to a conclusion that sometimes it's better to be decisive, especially with romantic relationship. LP always says "don't toy with กิเลส (evil deeds?)"; it will get out of control.

Comments