Per Amorn's Request

I no longer update my blog as often as before, not because I don't have anything going on, but just that it gets too personal. Amorn emailed me to keep posting, so here I go.

As I get older, I find that there are people who reside behind the glass wall that they create for themselves, i.e., what one sees is not what they are. I get better at sensing this "inconsistency." But somehow, I just don't understand why they make things more complicated than it needs to be. And I am not patient enough to sit around and figure out their true characters.

My hypothesis is that sometimes people confuse this glass wall with being a "nice person." As one pretends to be what one's not, it might be the case that eventually he/she can't see what is actually going on inside.

I was told that my previous yoga instructor is no longer vegetarian. Now she's a macrobiotic and not any more that into yoga. How confused she must be now without yoga because she had spent so much time streamlining herself according to the yoga sutra.

Well, I too define who I am by the way I dress, what I do for a living, who I hang out with, my education, and even with what I eat. Without all these details, what would be left of me? Just like a car without the wheels, the body and so on, I guess.

Finally, the new sermon session of หลวงพ่อปราโมทย์ has been posted. I love this session because he goes back to basics as there were many beginners.

Comments