Finally taking off

Well, not exactly, I'm at the TG lounge waiting to board in one hour. My miles are about to expire so I use it to upgrade part of my life...

In a way, I'm kind of glad that I did get delayed. I got to live a life I otherwise wouldn't. I was relatively depressed physically (woman thing) and mentally so I stayed home A LOT to work on a paper. Generally, I often go out early in the morning and only come home to sleep. It's kind of nice to be home (I can be anywhere with good internet connection) because there is a home-cooked food, a garden and dogs (I don't play with them but they're cute nonetheless). Very peaceful. I started to feel that I hurry too much. I could practice yoga at home instead of driving all the way to downtown.

Just read the horoscope on Bazaar magazine (Thai version) and it says that Sagittarius people (if considering my birth date & time) have travel problems if they travel after April 12. How accurate!! But if I count myself as a Pieces (my birth date), travel brings me luck. So I take both.

This evening, I listened to Phra Ajarn Mitsuo live via Baan Aree web site. It should be uploaded on the site soon. I wanted to go there, but I don't trust Bangkok traffic that I could get home in a reasonable time.

While listening to him, I searched stuff and ran into Khun Dungtrin's video recording of his answers to people on YouTube and also his work-in-progress book: มหาสติปัฎฐานสูตร

Comments